Full Service Grooming
Let us come to you!
What's Included in Mobile Grooming?
A whole lotta good that’s what.
One on One Attention
Your pet will have a personal groomer to discuss the needs and concerns of grooming as well as other health and wellness problems that can occur. And the one-on-one environment with your dog helps them to relax and embrace the procedure. We want you to see a wagging tail when they come back into your home.
Whatever They Need
Your pet will get a breed-specific style or a style of your preference. Ear cleaning, nails trimmed and or grinded, expressing anal glands, or a bath. Facials and specialty shampoos available upon request and at no extra charge.
If your dog’s coat is matted and unable to brush, Groomobile groomers do not brush out mats. It hurts them and takes a long time. It will make your dog not like us.
Currently, Groomobile is servicing Beavercreek, Fairborn, Riverside, East Dayton, Centerville, Washington Township, and Xenia. We have recently stopped service to Huber Heights.
Groomobile can only accommodate dogs that are under 30 pounds. We will not start puppies that are under 30 pounds but will get bigger.
- WHAT IS CONSIDERED A COMPLETE GROOMING?
Grooming consists of a Haircut when applicable, Nails trimmed and or ground, Ears cleaned, and a good bath. An overall inspection of your dogs’ health is performed throughout the grooming process.
- HOW SOON CAN I GET AN APPOINTMENT?
We offer same-day service if you call by 11 am. Otherwise usually a day or 2 dependent on your area.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Most dogs take an hour or less dependent on hair, size, and behavior.
- MY DOG IS AGGRESSIVE, HE MAY BITE?
Yes, dogs bite from fear and we will work with them to gain their trust. Muzzles are not always necessary. Please advise your groomer if you feel your dog might bite. And like children, they usually do a bit better without you there this way the groomer can establish a bond with them.
1. We accept, Cash, Check, Paypal- Debit, and Credit Cards here
2. Please allow a 30-minute window of your appt time. If we are more than 30 minutes late we will call.
3. We call the day before as a reminder.
4. We are self-contained however on occasion groomers may need to plug into outside or garage outlet.
5. We practice “0” contact, please pass your pet off to the groomer outside.
6. Please stay on-premises while your dog is being groomed.
7. There is a $25 fee added to the next grooming if you cancel at the door or are a no-show.
8. Please call with any questions or concerns.
Products We Use On Your Dog
Why Mobile Grooming?
At Groomobile our goal is to provide you with superior customer service and to give your pet the most enjoyable grooming experience.
We only cater to a limited number of pets each day to ensure that your pet gets the best in Quality and Personalized care, leaving the Groomobile feeling Happy and Stress-free!
Quality Grooming by a Caring Professional You just supply a pet to be pampered!
Call to book
COPYRIGHT 2021 GROOMOBILE | WEBSITE BY SILVER PHOENIX DESIGN